The Garden Court
- Part Of:
- Photogravure on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/2 × 30 1/2 inches (41.9 × 77.5 cm)
Blind embossed: "Printsellers' | Association | KXN"
Lettered above image: "Published April 15th 1892 by Thomas Agnew & Sons London, Liverpool and Manchester Copyright Registered 1892. Printed in Paris."
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Edward Burne-Jones"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948, Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- archway | ball | barefoot | bell | briar | bucket | courtyard | flower (plant) | fountain | garden | jug | literary theme | loom | reflection | religious and mythological subject | sleeping | Sleeping Beauty (fairy tale) | steps | sundial | thorn | tile | vase | weaving | window | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
After Edward Burne-Jones, 1833–1898, British, The Garden Court, 1892
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.