Thomas Annan, 1829–1887, British, Close, No. 31 Saltmarket, between 1868 and 1877
Close, No. 31 Saltmarket
- between 1868 and 1877
- Carbon print from a glass-plate negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/4 × 9 1/4 inches (28.6 × 23.5 cm) and Mount: 20 × 15 inches (50.8 × 38.1 cm)
Lettered on mount, lower center: "27. Close, No. 31 Saltmarket."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- alley | architectural subject | buildings | cityscape
- Associated Places:
- Glasgow | Scotland
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.