IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Annan, 1829–1887, British, Close, No. 101 High Street, 1868
Close, No. 101 High Street
- Albumen print from a wet collodion glass plate negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 9 inches (27.9 × 22.9 cm), Mount: 21 3/8 × 16 1/4 inches (54.3 × 41.3 cm)
Lettered on mount below image: "10. Close, No. 101 High Street."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- alley | architectural subject | buildings | cityscape
- Associated Places:
- Glasgow | Scotland
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.