IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Samuel Bourne, 1834–1912, British, Darjeeling, Group of Tree Ferns at Lebong, 1889
Darjeeling, Group of Tree Ferns at Lebong
- Albumen print on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 × 11 1/4 inches (23.5 × 28.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "1889"; lower left: "Darjeeling | Group of tree ferns | at Lebong"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- botanical subject | ferns | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- Darjeeling | India | West Bengal
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.