Charles Clifford, ca. 1800–1863, British, active in Spain, Guadalajara, Palace of the Duke of the Infantado, Facade, ca. 1857
Guadalajara, Palace of the Duke of the Infantado, Facade
- ca. 1857
- Albumen print from wet collodion glass negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Frame: 27 1/2 × 21 1/4 × 7/8 inches (69.9 × 54 × 2.2 cm) and Image: 13 1/2 × 10 1/2 inches (34.3 × 26.7 cm)
Inscribed in red ink, lower right: "30"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | balcony | gate | Isabelline | palace | tympanum
- Associated Places:
- Guadalajara | Spain
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.