IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Charles Clifford, ca. 1800–1863, British, active in Spain, Pont du Manzanaria pres Madrid, (Bridge under Construction near Madrid), ca. 1858
Pont du Manzanaria pres Madrid, (Bridge under Construction near Madrid)
- ca. 1858
- Albumen print from wet collodion glass negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/4 × 17 inches (31.1 × 43.2 cm), Mount: 16 7/8 × 22 7/8 inches (42.9 × 58.1 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower left: "Pont du Manzanaria | Madrid"; lower right: 43,5 x 31,5"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge | construction | construction equipment | construction workers | horse (animal) | men
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.