- Pont du Manzanaria pres Madrid, (Bridge under Construction near Madrid)
- ca. 1858
- Albumen print from wet collodion glass negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/4 × 17 inches (31.1 × 43.2 cm) and Mount: 16 7/8 × 22 7/8 inches (42.9 × 58.1 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower left: "Pont du Manzanaria | Madrid"; lower right: 43,5 x 31,5"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge | construction | construction equipment | construction workers | horse (animal) | men
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Clifford, ca. 1800–1863, British, active in Spain, Pont du Manzanaria pres Madrid, (Bridge under Construction near Madrid), ca. 1858
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.