- Ruines du château du Maure, à Cintra (Ruins of the Moorish Castle in Sintra, Portugal)
- ca. 1857
- Albumen print on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/4 × 16 1/8 inches (31.1 × 41 cm) and Mount: 17 1/2 × 23 3/4 inches (44.5 × 60.3 cm)
Inscribed on mount in black ink, lower center: "Ruines du Château du Maure, à Cintra (Portugal)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boulders | mountains | roads | steps | trees | walls
- Associated Places:
- Portugal | Sintra
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Clifford, ca. 1800–1863, British, active in Spain, Ruines du château du Maure, à Cintra (Ruins of the Moorish Castle in Sintra, Portugal), ca. 1857
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.