Frederick Henry Evans, 1853–1943, British, Crépuscule au Printemps, France, before 1900
Crépuscule au Printemps, France
- before 1900
- Platinum print on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 × 3 1/2 inches (13.3 × 8.9 cm), Mount: 6 1/4 × 4 inches (15.9 × 10.2 cm), and Frame: 13 7/8 × 11 3/8 × 1 inches (35.2 × 28.9 × 2.5 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower left: "Crépuscule au Printemps"
Blindstamp: "F H E"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.