- The Thames, Maidenhead Bridge
- ca. 1856
- Albumen print from wet collodion glass negative on thin, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 × 11 inches (21.3 × 27.9 cm) and Frame: 21 × 24 1/2 × 7/8 inches (53.3 × 62.2 × 2.2 cm)
Inscribed on mount in black ink, lower center: "The Thames - Maidenhead Bridge"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- body of water | bridge | cityscape
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Roger Fenton, 1819–1869, British, The Thames, Maidenhead Bridge, ca. 1856
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.