Aya and Adir, Tripoli
- Part Of:
- Chromogenic print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 16 × 20 inches (40.6 × 50.8 cm) and Image: 12 5/8 × 18 7/8 inches (32.1 × 47.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in gray ink, lower left: " 'Aya + Adir - Tripoli' 2004 1/15"
Signed on verso in gray ink, lower right: "J. Florio"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | bumper cars | children | fair | fences | genre subject | girl | hijab | leisure | signal lanterns
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Libiya | Tripoli
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.