Aya and Adir, Tripoli
- Part Of:
- Chromogenic print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 16 × 20 inches (40.6 × 50.8 cm), Image: 12 5/8 × 18 7/8 inches (32.1 × 47.9 cm), and Mount:
Inscribed on verso in gray ink, lower left: " 'Aya + Adir - Tripoli' 2004 1/15"
Signed on verso in gray ink, lower right: "J. Florio"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | bumper cars | children | fair | fences | genre subject | girl | hijab | leisure | signal lanterns
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Libiya | Tripoli
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.