Souq Nhass (Copper Market), Medina Tripoli
- Part Of:
- Chromogenic print on photographic paper
- 16 × 20 inches (40.6 × 50.8 cm) and 12 5/8 × 18 7/8 inches (32.1 × 47.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in gray ink, lower left: " 'Souq Nhass | Copper Market - Medina Tripoli' 2004 1/15"
Signed on verso in gray ink, lower right: "J. Florio"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bags | buckets | copper | genre subject | man | metalworker | shelves
- Associated Places:
- Libya | Tripoli
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Jason Florio, born 1965, British, Souq Nhass (Copper Market), Medina Tripoli, 2004
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.