IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Peter Fraser, born 1953, British, Untitled, 2002
- Part Of:
- Chromogenic print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 12 × 16 inches (30.5 × 40.6 cm), Image: 9 1/2 × 14 1/2 inches (24.1 × 36.8 cm)
Signed and dated on verso in black ink, lower right: "Peter Fraser 2002 – 04"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | still life | trunk
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
Peter Fraser, Nazraeli Press, Oregon, pl. 14, TR655 .F735 2006 Oversize [ORBIS]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.