IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Robert Cleveley, 1747–1809, British, Shipping in the Mediterranean, undated
Shipping in the Mediterranean
- Watercolor, graphite, and pen and black ink on medium, moderately textured, beige wove paper mounted to medium, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 × 9 5/8 inches (18.4 × 24.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- climbing | marine art | sails | shipping | ships
- Associated Places:
- Mediterranean Sea
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.