- Part Of:
- Digital Ink jet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 11 inches (21.6 × 27.9 cm) and Image: 5 × 7 1/2 inches (12.7 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed below image in black ink, lower center: "Jack Stuler at home by his fish pond, in Tempe, Arizona. May 1990"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Bill Jay"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bowl | child | daughter | eyeglasses | father | fence | girl | grass | lantern | man | pond | rock | stone | tree | wristwatch
- Associated Places:
- Arizona | Maricopa | Tempe | United States
- Associated People:
- Stuler, Jack (1932-2015), American photographer and artist
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.