- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Digital Ink jet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 11 inches (21.6 × 27.9 cm), Image: 5 × 7 1/2 inches (12.7 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed below image in black ink, lower center: "Jack Stuler at home by his fish pond, in Tempe, Arizona. May 1990"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Bill Jay"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barefoot | bowl | child | daughter | eyeglasses | father | fence | fish | girl | grass | lantern | man | pond | rock | stone | tree | wristwatch
- Associated Places:
- Arizona | Maricopa | Tempe | United States
- Associated People:
- Stuler, Jack (1932–2015), American photographer and artist
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.