IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bill Jay, 1940–2009, British, Bruce Davidson, 2004
- Part Of:
- Digital Ink jet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 8 1/2 inches (27.9 × 21.6 cm), Image: 7 1/2 × 5 inches (19.1 × 12.7 cm)
Inscribed below image in black ink, lower center: "Bruce Davidson at his exhibition opening of 'Brooklyn | Gang' (1959) at Bergamot Station, California, in 1999."
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Bill Jay"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- exhibition | gallery | man | portrait
- Associated Places:
- Bergamot Station | California | Los Angeles | Santa Monica | United States
- Associated People:
- Davidson, Bruce (American photographer, born 1933)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.