- Part Of:
- Digital Ink jet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- 8 1/2 × 11 inches (21.6 × 27.9 cm) and 5 × 7 1/2 inches (12.7 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed below image in black ink, lower center: "Erich Hartmann in the offices at Magnum Photos, New York, 1980."
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Bill Jay"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- camera | chair | coat | man | necktie | office | photographer | portrait | sitting
- Associated Places:
- Kings | New York | New York | United States
- Associated People:
- Hartmann, Erich (American photographer, born 1922)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.