IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bill Jay, 1940–2009, British, Sam Haskins, 2004
- Part Of:
- Digital Ink jet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 11 inches (21.6 × 27.9 cm), Image: 5 × 7 1/2 inches (12.7 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed below image in black ink, lower center: "Sam Haskins in his London home/studio. Summer 1978"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Bill Jay"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | book | bookshelf | chair | desk | eyeglasses | man | office | photographer | portrait | sitting
- Associated Places:
- England | Greater London | London | United Kingdom
- Associated People:
- Haskins, Sam (South African photographer, 1926-2009)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.