- Harold Jones
- Digital Ink jet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 8 1/2 inches (27.9 × 21.6 cm) and Image: 7 1/2 × 5 3/4 inches (19.1 × 14.6 cm)
Inscribed below image in black ink, lower center: "Harold Jones while photographing in Arizona. December 1993."
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Bill Jay"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- eyeglasses | eyeglasses | hat | man | mustache | photographer | portrait | wristwatch
- Associated Places:
- Arizona | United States
- Associated People:
- Jones, Harold Henry (American art administrator and photographer, born 1940)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Bill Jay, 1940–2009, British, Harold Jones, 2004
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.