A. J. Meek
- Part Of:
- Digital Ink jet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 11 inches (21.6 × 27.9 cm), Image: 4 5/8 × 7 inches (11.7 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed below image in black ink, lower center: "A. J. Meek on a street in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, in March 1991."
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Bill Jay"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bicycle | cap | car | dog | driveway | fence | man | photographer | portrait | sidewalk | street | sweater | tree | umbrella
- Associated Places:
- Baton Rouge | East Baton Rouge | Louisiana | United States
- Associated People:
- Meek, A. J. (b. 1941), American photographer, teacher, and writer
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.