IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Pattison Cockburn, 1778–1847, British, Figures by a Tomb, undated
Figures by a Tomb
- Pen and brown ink with gouache and brown wash on moderately thick, moderately textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/8 × 6 1/8 inches (10.5 × 15.6 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Jas P. Cockburn. Not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- altar | arch | architectural subject | church | tomb
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.