IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bill Jay, 1940–2009, British, Bob Lassam, 2004
- Part Of:
- Digital Ink jet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 8 1/2 inches (27.9 × 21.6 cm), Image: 7 1/2 × 5 1/8 inches (19.1 × 13 cm)
Inscribed below image in black ink, lower center: "Bob Lassam, first curator of the Fox Talbot museum | at Lacock Abbey, with boxes of calotypes. 1978."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- box | calotype | chair | corkboard | desk | eyeglasses | filing cabinet | museum | necktie | office | paper | pen | sitting
- Associated Places:
- England | Lacock | Lacock Abbey | United Kingdom | Wiltshire
- Associated People:
- Lassam, Bob (English art curator)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.