- Part Of:
- Digital Ink jet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 8 1/2 inches (27.9 × 21.6 cm) and Image: 7 1/2 × 5 1/8 inches (19.1 × 13 cm)
Inscribed below image in black ink, lower center: "Bob Lassam, first curator of the Fox Talbot museum | at Lacock Abbey, with boxes of calotypes. 1978."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- box | calotype | chair | corkboard | desk | eyeglasses | filing cabinet | museum | necktie | office | paper | pen | sitting
- Associated Places:
- England | Lacock | Lacock Abbey | United Kingdom | Wiltshire
- Associated People:
- Lassam, Bob (English art curator)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.