- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Digital Ink jet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 8 1/2 inches (27.9 × 21.6 cm), Image: 7 1/2 × 5 1/2 inches (19.1 × 14 cm)
Inscribed below image in black ink, lower center: "Carl Siembab was much admired in photography, not the | least for his pioneering gallery, in Boston, which he opened in | 1957. This portrait was taken in Rochester, New York, in 1990."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- blazer | curator | goatee | man | portrait
- Associated Places:
- Monroe | New York | Rochester | United States
- Associated People:
- Siembab, Carl (1926–2007), Irish-American art curator and gallery owner
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.