- Part Of:
- Digital Ink jet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- 11 × 8 1/2 inches (27.9 × 21.6 cm) and 5 1/4 × 7 inches (13.3 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed below image in black ink, lower center: "Carol McCusker, curator of photography at the Museum of Photographic | Arts, San Diego, photographed on Coronado beach, California, in 2006."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barefoot | beach | bottle | cloud | coast | curator | hat | man | ocean | portrait | sand | sarong | seagull | tidal wave | water | woman
- Associated Places:
- California | Coronado | Coronado Beach | San Diego | United States
- Associated People:
- McCusker, Carol (American art museum curator)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.