Charles Golding Constable, 1821–1879, British, Shipping Scene, undated
- Graphite and pen and gray ink on medium, slightly textured, white laid paper
- 4 3/4 × 8 3/4 inches (12.1 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, bottom edge: "Lugger."
Watermark: "J A"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- marine art | ocean | sailboats | ships
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.