- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Digital Ink jet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 8 1/2 inches (27.9 × 21.6 cm), Image: 7 1/2 × 5 1/4 inches (19.1 × 13.3 cm)
Inscribed below image in black ink, lower center: "Jim Borcoman was director of photography at the | National Gallery of Canada when we first met, at the | Ghost Ranch, Abiquiu, New Mexico, in 1973."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- portrait | swimming pool
- Associated Places:
- Abiquiu | Ghost Ranch | New Mexico | United States
- Associated People:
- Borcoman, James (born 1926), Canadian
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.