James Pattison Cockburn, 1778–1847, British, Medieval Figures in a Crypt, undated
Medieval Figures in a Crypt
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and brown ink and brown wash on moderately thick, moderately textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/4 × 6 inches (10.8 × 15.2 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Jas P. Cockburn"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | arches | columns | crypt | genre subject | Medieval | turban
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.