James Pattison Cockburn, 1778–1847, British, Family Walking in a Wood: Child Being Helped to Clamber up a Bank, undated
Family Walking in a Wood: Child Being Helped to Clamber up a Bank
- Pen and brown ink with brown wash on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 × 7 inches (22.5 × 17.8 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower left: "Jas P. Cockburn"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bank | birds | child | figures | forest | landscape | wood
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.