- Flattery Is the Sincerest Form of Imitation
- before 1992
- Collage on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 11 inches (21.6 × 27.9 cm) and Image: 7 5/8 × 8 1/4 inches (19.4 × 21 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, upper left: "Flattery | is the sincerest form | of imitation..."; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "75"
Signed in black ink, lower lef: "BJ"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Bill Jay, 1940–2009, British, Flattery Is the Sincerest Form of Imitation, before 1992
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.