- before 1992
- Collage on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 11 inches (21.6 × 27.9 cm) and Image: 7 3/8 × 8 3/4 inches (18.7 × 22.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "84"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "BJ"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arm | beard | caricature | cloak | cravat | eye | god | hand | man | pointing | poking | religious and mythological subject | sitting | soul | suit | vest
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.