Portrait Study: Joshua Westlake
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Sketch of an Anchor
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 3/8 x 3 1/8 inches (8.6 x 7.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, upper center: "Joshua Westlake | 64 | 4"
Collector's mark: Thomas Esmond Lowinsky (Lugt 2420a)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anchor | head | man | portrait | study (visual work)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.