IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Patrick Lambert: Portrait Study, undated
Patrick Lambert: Portrait Study
- Graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 inches (8.3 x 8.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso: "Patrick Lambert | 62 | 5"
Collector's mark: Thomas Esmond Lowinsky (Lugt 2420a)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- gaze | man | portrait | study (visual work)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.