- If Things Can Go Wrong, They Will
- before 1992
- Collage on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 8 1/2 inches (27.9 × 21.6 cm) and Image: 10 3/8 × 7 1/4 inches (26.4 × 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower left: "If things can go wrong, They will"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "JH"; lower right: "111"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "BJ"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Bill Jay, 1940–2009, British, If Things Can Go Wrong, They Will, before 1992
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.