- Anti-gravity Device with Built-in Sunshade
- before 1992
- Collage on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 8 1/2 inches (27.9 × 21.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "Bill's F'st Choke"; in black ink, lower left: "Anti-gravity device with built-in sunshade"; in graphite, lower right: "76.7%"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper right: "CP"; lower left: "Back Cover"; lower right: "135"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "BJ"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Bill Jay, 1940–2009, British, Anti-gravity Device with Built-in Sunshade, before 1992
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.