Fountain of Flora, Versailles, France
- Sepia toned gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- 8 1/2 × 7 1/4 inches (21.6 × 18.4 cm) and 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "32/45"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Fountain of Flora, Versailles, France"
Stamped on verso: "Negative [ 1988 ] Print [ 1992 ] | © MICHAEL KENNA | This 6" x 9" sepia toned silver gelatin photographic print is [32 ] in a limited edition. The total number of prints in this edition will not exceed 45 and 4 artist proofs. All prints will be made by Michael Kenna."
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Michael Kenna 1988"; signed on verso of mount in graphite, lower center: "Michael Kenna"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fountain | landscape | silhouette | trees
- Associated Places:
- France | Versailles
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Kenna, born 1953, British, Fountain of Flora, Versailles, France, 1988
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.