Broughton Castle, Oxfordshire, England
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 6 × 9 1/2 inches (15.2 × 24.1 cm) and Mount: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "1977"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Broughton Castle - Oxfordshire - | England"
Stamped on verso: "© MICHAEL KENNA | PHOTOGRAPHED 19 PRINTED 19"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Michael Kenna"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle | fog | landscape | reeds | reflection | silhouette | water
- Associated Places:
- Broughton | Broughton Castle | England | Oxfordshire
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Kenna, born 1953, British, Broughton Castle, Oxfordshire, England, 1977
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.