Charles Bridge, Study 7, Prague, Czech Republic
- Sepia toned gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 7 5/8 inches (20 × 19.4 cm) and Mount: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "17/45"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Charles Bridge, Study 7, Prague, Czechoslovakia"
Stamped on verso: "Negative [ 1996 ] Print [ 1996 ] | This sepia toned silver gelatin photographic print is number [ 17 ] in a limited edition. The total number of prints in this edition will not exceed 45 and 4 artist proofs. Copyright MICHAEL KENNA"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Michael Kenna 1996"; signed on verso of mount in graphite, lower center: "Michael Kenna"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge | landscape | river | silhouettes | trees
- Associated Places:
- Charles Bridge | Czech Republic | Prague | Vltava
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Kenna, born 1953, British, Charles Bridge, Study 7, Prague, Czech Republic, 1996
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.