- Afternoon Light, Shibecha, Hokkaido, Japan
- Sepia toned gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 7 5/8 inches (20 × 19.4 cm) and Mount: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "10/45"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Afternoon Light, Shibecha, Hokkaido, Japan"
Stamped on verso: "Negative [ 2004 ] Print [ 2004 ] | This sepia toned silver gelatin photographic print is number [ 10 ] in a limited edition. The total number of prints in this edition will not exceed 45 and 4 artist proofs. All prints are made by Michael Kenna. Copyright MICHAEL KENNA"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Michael Kenna 2004"; signed on verso of mount in graphite, lower center: "Michael Kenna"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Kenna, born 1953, British, Afternoon Light, Shibecha, Hokkaido, Japan, 2004
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.