The Temple of Aphaia at Aegina: Two Elevations
- Former Title(s):
The Temple of Aphaia at Aegina: Elevations
- Graphite, pen and gray ink and brown wash within single black ink border on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/4 x 18 3/4 inches (33.7 x 47.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and red ink, upper right: "PL.V"; in graphite, center: "17'2.80"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Robert Cockerell, 1788–1863, British, The Temple of Aphaia at Aegina: Two Elevations, 1860
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.