- Unloading Ramp, Birkenau, Poland
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 × 6 1/4 inches (24.1 × 15.9 cm) and Mount: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Unloading Ramp, Birkenau, Poland"
Stamped on verso: "Negative [ 1989 ] Print [ 2000 ] | copyright MICHAEL KENNA"
Signed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Michael Kenna"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Kenna, born 1953, British, Unloading Ramp, Birkenau, Poland, 1989
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.