- Crosses, (Site of Mass Burials), Birkenau, Poland
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 7 5/8 inches (19.1 × 19.4 cm) and Mount: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Crosses (Site of Mass Burials), Birkenau, Poland"
Stamped on verso: "Negative [ 1992 ] Print [ 2000 ] | copyright MICHAEL KENNA"
Signed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Michael Kenna"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Kenna, born 1953, British, Crosses, (Site of Mass Burials), Birkenau, Poland, 1992
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.