Lace Factories, Study 30, Calais, France
- Part Of:
- Sepia toned gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 7 5/8 inches (19.7 × 19.4 cm) and Mount: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower left: "7/45"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center; "Lace Factories. Study 30, Calais, France"
Stamped on verso: "Negative [ 1999 ] | Print [ 2002 ] | This sepia toned silver gelatin photographic | print is number  in a limited edition. The | total number of prints in this edition will not | exceed 45 and 4 artist proofs. All prints are | made by Michael Kenna. | Copyright MICHAEL KENNA"
Signed and dated on mount in graphite, lower right: "Michael Kenna 1999"; signed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Michael Kenna"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abstract art | breaking | cracks | layers | peeling | wall
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Kenna, born 1953, British, Lace Factories, Study 30, Calais, France, 1999
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.