Lace Factories, Study 37, Calais, France
- Part Of:
- Sepia toned gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 × 7 1/2 inches (20.6 × 19.1 cm) and Mount: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower left: "7/45"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center; "Lace Factories. Study 37, Calais, France"
Stamped on verso: "Negative [ 1999 ] | Print [ 2003 ] | This sepia toned silver gelatin photographic | print is number  in a limited edition. The | total number of prints in this edition will not | exceed 45 and 4 artist proofs. All prints are | made by Michael Kenna. | Copyright MICHAEL KENNA"
Signed and dated on mount in graphite, lower right: "Michael Kenna 1999"; signed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Michael Kenna"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | contrast | crack | dark | glass | light | window | window frame
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Kenna, born 1953, British, Lace Factories, Study 37, Calais, France, 1999