- The Temple of Apollo Epikourios: Distant View
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 5/8 × 12 3/8 inches (21.9 × 31.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Phigalia"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | Doric | Greek | landscape | religious and mythological subject | ruins | temple
- Associated Places:
- Bassae | Europe | Greece | Messinías, Nomós
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Robert Cockerell, 1788–1863, British, The Temple of Apollo Epikourios: Distant View, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.