- The Temple of Aphaia at Aegina: Sections
- Etching with collaged graphite additions on slightly textured, moderately thick, cream wove paper with drawings in graphite on attached wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/8 × 18 3/8 inches (30.8 × 46.7 cm) and Image: 8 15/16 × 13 5/8 inches (22.7 × 34.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper center: "Fig 1"; in graphite, center: "Fig 3"
Lettered, lower left: "C.R. Cockerell del.t"; lower right: "Edm.d Turrell sculp."; lettered inside image, throughout, dimensions given
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | sections | temple
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edmund Turrell, active 1835–1860, British, The Temple of Aphaia at Aegina: Sections, 1860
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.