- late 19th century
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches (11.4 x 14 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "36"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bridge (built work) | cottage | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Stour | Suffolk | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.