IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Richard Pare, born 1948, British, Casa Pilatos, Seville, Spain, 1983
Casa Pilatos, Seville, Spain
- Chromogenic print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 24 × 20 inches (61 × 50.8 cm), Image: 21 7/8 × 17 1/2 inches (55.6 × 44.5 cm), Mount:
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left to lower center: "Casa Pilatos Sevilla Spain 1983 first printing in this size (Nov 8th) 5/12"
Label on verso: "MRP | 101b"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Richard Pare"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angles | architectural subject | corners | entrance | geometric concepts | light | mold | openings | orange | shadow | walls
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Photographs | Contemporary Art: Recent Gifts and Acquisitions (Yale Center for British Art, 2019-06-20 - 2019-09-08) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition] [Exhibition Description]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.