- Casa Pilatos, Seville, Spain
- Chromogenic print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 24 × 20 inches (61 × 50.8 cm) and Image: 21 7/8 × 17 1/2 inches (55.6 × 44.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left to lower center: "Casa Pilatos Sevilla Spain 1983 first printing in this size (Nov 8th) 5/12"
Label on verso: "MRP | 101b"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Richard Pare"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of the Joy of Giving Something Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angles | architectural subject | corners | entrance | geometric concepts | light | mold | openings | orange | shadow | walls
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Richard Pare, born 1948, British, Casa Pilatos, Seville, Spain, 1983
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.