A Country Woman
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper on contemporary mount
- Sheet: 12 3/8 × 5 7/8 inches (31.4 × 14.9 cm), Contemporary drawn border: 14 1/4 × 7 3/4 inches (36.2 × 19.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "24705"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | cane | figure study | hats | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.