The Temple of Aphaia at Aegina: Ground Plan
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted on moderately thick, slightly textured cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 7 1/2 inches (14 × 19.1 cm) and Mount: 12 1/4 × 9 1/2 inches (31.1 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Plate No 22"; inscribed in graphite, upper center: "Original"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Doric | Greek | plans (drawings) | ruins | temple
- Associated Places:
- Aíyina | Ellás | Europe
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Robert Cockerell, 1788–1863, British, The Temple of Aphaia at Aegina: Ground Plan, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.