- Maurice Nadjari, Anti-corruption prosecutor, New York City
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 13 3/4 × 13 3/4 inches (34.9 × 34.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "SNE Image # 11"
Stamped verso: © NEIL SELKIRK | NEW YORK CITY 
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Neil Selkirk, born 1947, British, Maurice Nadjari, Anti-corruption prosecutor, New York City, 2006
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.