- Near Caistor
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 x 14 inches (24.8 x 35.6 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in pen and brown ink lower right: "Thos Collier. 1889."
Signed and dated in artist's hand in pen and brown ink lower right: "Thos Collier. 1889."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Aves (class) | birds | buildings | figures | grasses | landscape | sky | windmills
- Associated Places:
- Caistor | England | Europe | Lincolnshire | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Collier, 1840–1891, British, Near Caistor, 1889
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.